Matt Argyle, Simon Bassett, Claire Blacklock, Elliot Dudley and Jock Patterson are attempting to cross the English channel on stand up paddle boards to raise money for Surfers Against Sewage. We are holding a prize draw to raise money, prizes have been provided by all the riders and their sponsors (Animal, 2XS and X-Train, Naish and Roxy). We have over 20 prizes to give away check out our prize list.
So how do you stand a chance of winning some of this lovely stuff ? If you wish to enter each 'ticket' for the draw costs £5, you can enter as many times as you want. Winners will be randomly drawn.
Here is what you need to do to enter :
- Donate £5 or multiples of £5 (i.e. £10 for two tickets, £15 for three tickets etc) to Just Giving : http://www.justgiving.com/sas-prize-draw. All of the ticket money goes directly to Surfers Against Sewage
- Make sure you put your name at the bottom of your donation in Just Giving !!! Very important that.
- Then you need to fill in this form.
- Once we have checked that you have made a donation (we match your name against the name on JustGiving youwill then get an email confirmation letting you know you are in the draw and how many tickets you have got).
- On July 16th 2010 Claire, Jock, Matt, Simon and Elliot will draw out the lucky winners from a hat and let you know.
- Best of Luck and thats it !
Competition now closed, winners will be informed shortly
The prizes are :
First Prize : You and three friends have an afternoon of Stand Up Paddle Surfing tuition from Head Coach Simon Bassett and UK number 1 and 2 Jock Patterson and Matt Argyle. At West Wittering beach you will be a guest of the X-Train Centre, located on the beach with hot showers and full facilities. All of your equipment will be provided by X-Train. You will get tips and coaching from the professionals, whether you can already stand up paddle surf, or whether you are a beginner, if you are beginners Simon, Jock and Matt will put you through the British Stand Up Paddle Association Level 1 Ready to Ride course. After the lesson is finished you will be treated to a BBQ on the beach provided by X-Train head chef Chris Rainbow and the crew.
Selection of Animal Prizes
Selection of Roxy Prizes
Mens SAS T-shirt
Womens SAS T-shirt
SUP Lesson for 4 at X-Train
Naish Surf Wear Backpack and Laptop carrier.
Roxy Wallet (x2)
Animal 120 Litre roller travel bag
Animal Black Hoody - Large
Animal Wash Bag
Animal cream handbag
Animal tan handbag
Animal green handbag
Animal gym bag
Animal key rings (x 3)
Animal Lap Top Case
Animal Ladies Belt
Surfers Against Sewage T-Shirts (x 2)
Surfers Against Sewage Stickers
We have 6 pairs of IR Gertler surf shorts in sizes 30", 32" and 34". Thanks to System X for supporting us!
Winners will be contacted directly- all money goes towards Surfers Against Sewage. There are no cash alternatives to the prizes.
Terms and Conditions.
Thanks to Surf Talk for helping us raise money for Surfers Against Sewage !